Although certain areas of the Website can be accessed by visitors generally, access to our Services is not provided to the general public. Only persons or entities that are eligible to enter into further agreement(s) with us (our “Clients”, “Partners”, “Affiliates”, or “Advertisers”) may, with our permission, access non-public areas of our website. All such Clients are adults.
We collect two main types of information through our Services - personal information and anonymous information and we may also generate a third type of information, aggregate information, as set forth in more detail below. Descriptions of these terms are available in the Definitions section of the Policy.
Please note that we may collect different categories of personal, anonymous and aggregate information from you depending on the nature of your interaction with the Services.
If you are one of our Business Partner, we may collect the following categories of information from you:
- Registration information that you provide when you create an Affiliates.One account. For example, in order to register for the Services we require all Business Partners to create a username (email address) and password, and provide us with basic contact information (such as first and last name, email address and company name).
- Transaction information that you provide when you request information from Affiliates.One, submit a payment to us in connection with your use of the Services, or receive a payment from us in connection with your use of the Services. Examples of transaction information may include basic contact information, bank or financial account information, credit card or debit card numbers and similar details required to process your payments or respond to your request.
- Technical, viewing and usage information that relates to your interaction with the Site, such as your physical location, the unique identifier or Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”) of the device that you use to access the Site and the amount of time you spend viewing certain portions of the Site.
If you are one of our members, we may collect the following categories of information from you:
- Registration information that you provide when you create an Affiliates.One affiliate account. For example, in order to register for the Services we require all members to create a username (email address) and password, and provide us with basic contact information (such as first and last name, email, phone number, and residing country).
- Transaction information that you provide when you request information from Affiliates.One, such as to receive a payment from us in connection with your use of the Services. Examples of transaction information may include basic contact information, bank or financial account information, ID card or passport and similar details required to process your payments or respond to your request.
- Technical, viewing and usage information that relates to your interaction with the Site, such as your physical location, the unique identifier or Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”) of the device that you use to access the Site and how often or how long you spend viewing the Site.
For additional information regarding the steps we take to safeguard your information, please refer to the Data Security, Integrity and Retention section of the Policy.
Depending on the nature of your interaction with the Services, Affiliates.One may collect information from you automatically and/or when you voluntarily choose to provide us with information. We may also acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information that you voluntarily provide to us or that we collect automatically.
If you are a visitor to the Site, a Member, or a Business Partner, we collect information that you voluntarily provide us during your interaction with the Services. For example, you may choose to provide Affiliates.One with information when you directly request information or services from us, submit or receive a payment, or complete the online forms available on the Site.
Affiliates.One uses the information we collect about you to provide the Services and to gain a better understanding of the products and services that may interest you. For example, we may use your information in order to:
- Operate, manage and improve the Services;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Provide you with requested services;
- Communicate with you about your Affiliates.One account, your interactions with the Services or your contacts’ interactions with the Services;
- Protect the rights or property of Affiliates.One or third parties; and
- Deliver targeted advertisements on behalf of our Business Partners. You may opt-out of receiving such targeted advertisements as set forth below.
Affiliates.One may process and/or store personal information both within the United States and internationally.
For additional information regarding choices you may have with respect to our use of your information, please refer to the Your Choices and Controls section of the Policy.
The Services may link to third party websites, non-Affiliates.One websites and/or other third party content. Please note that Affiliates.One cannot control the treatment of your information by such third parties, and that the privacy practices of third parties likely differ from those described in the Policy.
Affiliates.One will not share your personal information with other companies, except under the following limited circumstances:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties when you consent to a particular disclosure of your personal information. Please note that once we share your information with another company, that information becomes subject to the other company's privacy practices.
Agents / Service Providers:
Affiliates.One may disclose personal information to our trusted agents and service providers so that they can perform requested services on our behalf. For example, we may share payment information with a third party service provider in order to assist us with processing credit card payments. These entities are prohibited from using your personal information for any purposes other than providing Affiliates.One with requested services.
In the event that Affiliates.One is (or substantially all of its assets are) acquired by a third party pursuant to an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, liquidation or similar business transfer, the personal information stored in our databases may be one of the transferred assets.
Affiliates.One may share aggregate or anonymous information with Business Partners and other third parties in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
Affiliates.One provides you with the ability to exercise certain choices and controls in connection with our treatment of your information. Depending on your relationship with Affiliates.One, these choices and controls may include:
- Requesting access to the personal information about you that we hold;
- Correcting, updating or deleting the information associated with your Affiliates.One account;
- Opting-out of targeted advertising delivered by Affiliates.One.
If you would like additional information about the choices and controls that may be available to you, or you would like to access your personal information, please contact us.
We make it easy to opt-out of our targeted advertising services. In order to do so, simply visit the Opt Out section on the Site. Please note that even if you opt-out, you may still receive content and advertising from Affiliates.One. Opting-out just means that the advertisements you do receive from us will not be targeted in any sort of way.
- You may control how your browser responds to cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser.
- You may limit the disclosure of certain Non-Personal Information by your mobile Device to us and Advertisers by adjusting the settings on your mobile Device.
- You may opt out of certain advertisers' cookies and browser-enabled, interest-based advertising at the Network Advertising Initiative’s website and the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website. Please note that these opt outs apply to interest-based advertising by participating advertisers. You may still receive other types of online advertising from participating advertisers, and the websites you visit may still collect information for other purposes. In addition, the opt-out choices you select are stored in opt-out cookies only in the browser that you use to visit the opt-out websites, so you should separately set your preferences for other browsers or Devices you may use. Deleting browser cookies can remove your opt-out preferences, so you should visit these opt-out websites periodically to review your preferences or update your preferences to apply to new participating advertisers.
- Publishers and Advertisers may also provide ways for you to opt out from or limit their collection of information from and about you. Please refer to the privacy policies for the Apps to learn more about the privacy practices of Publishers and Advertisers. Please note, however, that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of Publishers, Advertisers, and other third parties.
We do not use the Services to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of thirteen (13). We request that such individuals do not provide personal information through the Services. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should promptly contact us and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
If a partner flags their product, service, or website as directed towards children under 13, we will not collect any information on these users for behavioral marketing, profile building, or remarketing purposes.
Your privacy is very important to Affiliates.One and we are committed to protecting your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We have implemented physical, technical and administrative security measures for the Services that comply with applicable laws and industry standards. For example, we use firewalls, encryption technology and other automated software designed to protect against fraud and identity theft.
In addition, we take steps to ensure that information is stored in an anonymous format through a technique known as “hashing”. When a Consumer downloads and uses an App or website that requests Affiliates.One to serve advertisements, we may collect and process information locally on the Consumer’s mobile device. This allows us to identify the sensitivity level of certain device information prior to transferring it to our servers for storage. Rather than sending sensitive device information as raw data that can be easily associated with the relevant Consumer, we only transfers anonymous hashed representations of certain types of information back to Affiliates.One. Our servers then associate the hashed representations with a unique anonymous identifier assigned to each Consumer by Affiliates.One. When a Consumer subsequently interacts with the Services, this process allows us targeted advertising without storing any sensitive information in a form that would be easily readable to unauthorized third parties.
Affiliates.One also protects Consumer privacy by seeking to minimize the amount of sensitive data that we store on our servers in the first place. For additional information regarding how we store data, please refer to the Consumer Privacy portion of the Site. You may also contact us anytime with your questions or concerns.
Affiliates.One retains the raw data it collects from Consumers for up to 2 years. The information received from Business Partners is retained for as long as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use the information we receive for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Although we do our best to protect your data no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure, it may be possible for third parties not under the control of Affiliates.One to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise data security. Affiliates.One cannot ensure or warrant the security of information you transmit to us. You acknowledge and assume this risk when communicating with us.
We may, in our sole discretion, make changes to the Policy from time to time in order to accommodate new technologies, industry practices, regulatory requirements or for other purposes. The most recent version of the Policy will always be posted on the Site. If we do make any changes, we will also update the “Last Modified” date posted at the top of the Policy. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to review the Policy periodically to ensure that you understand how we collect, use and share information through the Services.
Any changes to the Policy will become effective when the revised Policy is posted on the Site. By continuing to use the Services following such changes, you are agreeing to accept the terms of the revised Policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please write to us at:
7100 Stevenson Blvd, Suite #209
Fremont, CA 94538
6F., No.16, Ln. 120, Sec. 1, Neihu Rd., Neihu Dist.,
Taipei City 114
You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (customer service) or email@example.com (legal).
Please be sure to include your name, address and email address in any correspondence to us so that we can respond to your inquiry in a timely manner.
Aggregate information refers to de-identified information about groups or particular types of individuals that use the Services. Such information does not identify you as a particular individual. An example of aggregate information would include the total number people that accessed an Affiliates.One website from a particular region or while using a specific type of mobile device.
Anonymous information refers to information that does not (and cannot reasonably be used to) directly or indirectly identify you as an individual, such as the IDFA and/or IP Address of the device that you use to access the Services. If anonymous information is ever directly or indirectly associated with personal information, Affiliates.One will also treat the combination of data as personal information.
Business Partners are the advertisers, agencies and developers in the Affiliates.One network that have registered for the Services.
Members are individuals or companies that use or otherwise interact with Affiliates.One’s Services or operated websites.
Device information refers to the information automatically collected from a Consumer’s device. Such information may be processed locally, or transferred to Affiliates.One for processing and/or storage. Affiliates.One may collect and/or store device information as raw or hashed data. For a complete list of the device information we collect from Consumers, please refer to the Information We Collect From Members section of the Policy.
Hashing is a technique that anonymizes data. Storing information as hashed data allows Affiliates.One to associate certain information with a Consumer without directly affiliating him or her with personal information. Affiliates.One stores sensitive information in hashed form to help protect the privacy of such Members while providing the Services. Please refer to the Data Security, Integrity and Retention of the Policy or the Consumer Privacy portion of the Site for additional information about how we use “hashing” to safeguard Consumer information.
Personal information means information that can be used, either directly or indirectly, to contact you or identify you as a particular individual.
Raw data refers to data that has not been processed for a particular use or otherwise transferred from its original format. Affiliates.One only stores non-sensitive device information as raw data.
A web beacon (sometimes referred to as a "pixel tag" or a "clear GIFs") is a programming code that can be used to display an image on a website, email or other communication. Web beacons are typically one-pixel, transparent images and are used to transfer an individual’s unique user identification (often in the form of a cookie) to a database in order to associate that individual with previously acquired information about him or her in a database. Affiliates.One uses web beacons to keep track of certain online behavior (e.g., the websites you visit, the mobile applications you use, your interaction with Affiliates.One emails etc.) in order to help us optimize or customize our websites based on your criteria.